"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

October 11, 2010

The Birthday Boy...Noah is 4!

Tonight we had a small birthday party for our "baby" Noah.
He's into Spider man and Iron Man lately so Heath found him some cool Iron Man toys.
He soooo loves them.
Heath even got a little present for Asher to open so he didn't feel left out.
How sweet of a dad is he?

Anyway, here's some pictures.


Don't worry that thing is gluten free. I did, however, make the icing a little too thin but made it with organic extra virgin coconut oil instead of shortening (tasted yum).


Pay no attention to the dirty kitchen in the background.


Can't believe he's 4. How does that happen?




The birthday hat. 


Smashy's present. 


ONE

TWO
  THREE
(DON'T KNOW WHY THIS IS BLURRY BUT IT'S THE ONLY ONE I CAN FIND)

 FOUR

  
Happy Birthday Buddy!
Love you!

2 comments:

Heidi Ence said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Noah!

I had it written on my Calander and everything! I hope you guys had a fun little party.

I feel kind of lame that we haven't seen each other in awhile. I think I'm kind of antisocial at the moment, but I don't mean to be. So as soon as my little guy comes and some getting used to that happens, we should all have a big birthday party!

Kim said...

Will you share your icing recipe? I would love to try it!