"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

April 25, 2010

Zorro's cupcakes, teeth, and more


This is Zorro!






told ya!


Heidi came over and brought cupcakes for the boys to decorate. Heidi is pregnant and she's going to name her baby Bathsheba even if it's a boy. She loves that name and really I do too. 


The teeth are coming in nicely. 



Another sweet pot by my hubby. 

It's true that I have been washing my face with baking soda this week. I saw it on a website. I just sprinkle a little in my hand, add some water, give the old face a little scrub and rinse. It's cheap and I can see improvements in my skin. I was having some skin trouble. My face really feels smoother and my pores are less noticeable. No, I do not work for Arm & Hammer.  Soon to come green cleaning with baking soda.
Also, I'll be making these soon (reusable snack bags).  There are a few different ideas out there this one was my favorite. Another one is here.


When it's time for bed:
Heath: I love you Skywalker.
Noah: I luf you Darf Vader
Heath: Goodnight Skywalker.
Noah: Goodnight Darf Vader.

No comments: