"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

April 1, 2010

I'm on a video kick???

Don't know why.

Well, a little while ago the pediatrician at Shriner's was telling me that "they" may start keeping children rear facing in their car seats until they're 2. I thought no way. I even thought about turning Asher around even though he's still a few pounds away from the 20 mark. This video has changed my mind and just wanted to share. Asher is so small. I can't imagine him forward facing after watching this.



Emergency preparedness tip of the day: when kids meals toys lose their thrill put them in your children's 72 hour kit. It will be good to have something for them to play with in an emergency.

1 comment:

Janae said...

Erin,

Thank you so much for posting this. I noticed your comment on Melinda's facebook and checked it out. The baby crash dummy demonstration actually made me cry. I've always known to keep babies rear facing as long as possible, but I didn't understand just how important it is until now. Thanks for posting that video. We're going to get our car seat checked first thing next week!