"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

April 28, 2010

stinkin' funny motorboat face, pass it on.

Ok, so some cousins on Heath's side (definitely Heath's side :) did a post with motorboat faces.
motorboat face: take a picture while you are doing motorboat sound.
Soooooooooooo stinkin' funny.
Then she wrote - 
now you want to try it
I know you want to
(if you do, post a comment with a link. maybe we'll even have a contest with a prize or something)
It's true, I did want to try and more than that I wanted Heath to try it. 
So, here it goes.









Asher had a hard time doing motorboat face so we got green smoothie (with lots of blueberries) face.

So, seriously, I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard. Really, try it and post a link in comments. Definitely a good time.
Also, not only does she make funny faces but she makes really cute baby bows, too. Click on her shop button on the right side of her blog. 

3 comments:

Jack Attack said...

it's addicting, huh? I love these! so fun.

The Papa's said...

You guys are some MAJOR hotties! We will have to try it when Dan gets home....in 3 days! ;)

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

HAHAHAHAHHA!! I'm lovin' those lips Erin!! We will have to try it too. The girls will think it's funny, I think. I'll post another comment with a link when we do.
:0)