"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

April 9, 2010

A new friend. edited

I think I must have prayed her to my blog.
Her name is Heather and she is a friend of a friend but now a friend.
She read my blog about Asher and left a comment telling me her little girl has the same kind of injury.
Up until this point I have known no one with this type of injury.
She gave me her email address so I asked her a million questions
of which she responded to.
She also did a special post on her blog showing pictures and progression of her little girls injury.
Sorry, the blog is private.
Thank you Heather!




EDIT: she's gone public to help others with BPI 
click here to see her blog.

The brachial plexus is an arrangement of nerve fibers, running from the spine, formed by the ventral rami of the lower four cervical and first thoracic nerve roots (C5-T1). It proceeds through the neck, the axilla (armpit region), and into the arm.


3 comments:

HeatherStout said...

I'm so glad I could answer some questions. And p.s. I've decided to go unprivate with my blog in case someone else with a bpi needs to come across it:)

HeatherStout said...

Also I hope you don't mind I added you on my blog list:)

5fords said...

Oh, erin and heath, your family will be in our prayers. Things wil work out and Asher will get the treatment he needs. Love ya.