"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

July 28, 2009

Picks from our garden

Well, we payed a visit to our garden today. There were a few cucumbers and some green beans ready for picking. The zucchini is from Sister Householders side of the garden and they are huge. Zucchini bread here we come.

Asher ate 26 ounces yesterday. This is by far the most he has ever eaten. Before that it was 21 ounces. Hopefully he'll start putting on the pounds and not just the ounces :) More truth...I'm almost 30 and still a picky eater, I have skittles in my food storage, My husband thinks I have too many decorations, I like watching The Office (and so does my almost 3 year old), I think Will Farrell is funny when he's clean (I mean really funny...same with Steve Carrell), and sometimes I have the urge to blow a bubble which explains my secret stash of bubble gum. Anyway, we are off to pick blueberries.
blog sig

2 comments:

The Papa's said...

I think skittles in your food storage is GENIUS!!! You can barter for other things you might need! Some people put beer in theirs even though they don't drink & my friend has coffee in hers, but she doesn't drink coffee! I can't believe you're going to be the big 30, I'll be sure to send you some more decor!
;0)

Michelle said...

mmm zucchini bread.
I love will Ferrell in Elf. Funniest movie ever!