"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

July 5, 2009

Amber waves of grain.

Ok, not so much grain but corn. I was just thinking that here in PA the fields are either covered with snow or with corn. Also, I've never seen a purple mountain. Anyway, Noah and I played a game of tag in sacrament meeting today. I was holding Asher in the back because he was a little fussy and Noah decided he was going to start running around. So, I handed Asher off to some friends so I could get a handle on Noah only Noah sees me coming and thinks we are playing a game. He started laughing and screaming like he would at home if I were chasing him. I finally "chased" him out of the room. Whew! What am I going to do with that boy. So, yesterday was Independence Day and we went to our Bishop's house. It was 65 degrees and the Bishop was the only one crazy enough to get into the pool. Noah did sit on the edge and put his legs in. The Bishop is a great bishop he's really funny and openly admits he's got a case of ADHD which he should be medicated for but chooses not to take the medicine. He pulled Noah and Heath around in a little cart behind his lawn mower and Noah thought it was the best. It was our 4th of July parade. Also, we knew we would leave before it was dark so we let Noah hold a sparkler around 5 pm. Not quite as cool but he liked it. He was highly supervised. Noah is really talking a lot more. Yesterday when Heath picked him up his shoe came off and he said, "oh, no, my shoe!" He also likes to say aw why (alright) , I did it. 
God Bless America!






blog sig

3 comments:

Mindy Blake said...

aw...so fun! I love reading your blog! it makes me miss you guys a bunch but it is so fun to read still! i havent got those copies made yet...we have had the flu here for about a week between us all, but i am going to get it done soon! lol sorry! LOVES

sexy_rexy said...

we are going to be at mom's at 5:30pm tommrow. for the july b-days.

Jonathan and Lisa said...

Such a cute family!