"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

December 12, 2012

A Trip To The Temple

 Tonight we went to the St. George temple to see the lights and nativity.




Little blurry but this is the door that we (Heath and I) came out of almost 9 years ago after we were sealed together foooooooreeeeeeeeeeverrrrr!

Yes,  back to blogging. And yesterday was one of the scariest days of my life. Almost lost Noah. Another post on that tomorrow maybe.

1 comment:

Heidi Ence said...

YEAH! I am SO excited you are blogging again! I don't know your little girl at all, and I miss your other two cuties!

Scary about Noah, glad all is well. Miss you!