"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

November 27, 2010

A lesson, a chocolate pie, and a tree.






I forgot to add this picture to yesterday's post. This was my thanksgiving "How to kill a deer" aka "where's the kill zone on the deer" game plan from Heath (the artist). I think I'm ready. Send me out coach.



This picture is for uncle Joshy. Asher is eating chocolate pie and loves it. Loves it like uncle Joshy. 


This is what it looks like at our house right now. 



We decorated  our tree yesterday. I broke one ornament and the the boys knocked the tree over. 

It's true that Asher likes to flush the toilet and say, "bye, bye bubbles" and true that Noah is a little confused about Santa and thinks he's coming to take his toys.

No comments: