"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

November 21, 2010

Do you know my husband? Take the poll. (Poll to the right on the side bar)

Well, in the last little while (actually in the past too) people have been saying that Heath looks like and has some of the same mannerisms as Andy from the office. He is pretty goofy at times.
But he claims he doesn't move his hand up and down when he sings.


This can not be confirmed. 




What do you think? I think I'll take a poll?



















a serious picture.


Although he didn't graduate from Cornell. 



I know it's hard to tell which one is which but that's my hot husband on the left.

5 comments:

Heidi Ence said...

Yes, YES! Heath and Andy are interchangeable in many ways! Not intelligence wise. Heath is much smarter and not as nerdy as Andy. But just as funny and for sure the mannerisms! Sorry Heath, you are one with Andy! But I love it!

The Papa's said...

Totally.Agree! :)

shauna said...

I've never made that connection before but now that you mention it he does. And I think he even punched a hole in the wall way back when he lived in oroville. Maybe that was dan that punched the hole but either way there was a hole for a long time. I've always thought Heath looked like Dennis Quaid.

Jeff and ReAnn said...

YES! I have always thought this!! Funny you would do a poll about it. From the moment Andy joined the show I thought if Heath does a movie about his life he should ask Andy to play him.

But Heath is more funny than Andy and definitely cuter even though they do look so similar.

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't ever see it, but then read your post and thought, "Yah, I guess he kinda is." But then I watched an episode of The Office, and the whole time, I thought of Heath. Andy did something in the show (don't remember what) and it seemed so much like a Heath thing! Ha Ha I will never be able to watch that show again without thinking of Heathy.