"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

November 5, 2010

Help and Halloween

I was down stairs this morning when I heard a little cry from Asher (who was in my bed)
I went up and snuggled beside him to see if he would go back to sleep.
A few second later I hear him singing.
The only word I could understand was "help".
Later in the  morning as I was making muffins he was singing it again.
I recognized the "help" again and try to put the rest together.
I figured out he was singing I Am A Child of God.

This is what I could catch on video. A little hard to hear with Noah singing Bob the Builder in the background.


Stinkin' cute!

Here's a little bit of our Halloween.



Trick or treaters ready to go. 


 Asher loves tootsie rolls. 

We had a party on Wednesday for the youth. I was a witch and ended up with the bandanna from the hitting the pinata on my head.

It's true that I feel like this is the best of motherhood so far. Also true that I'm worried about Asher weight gain again. and true that Noah loves to "make concrete" (this would consist of water, soap, and whatever he can find in the kitchen).. not my favorite mess to clean up. Heath's out hunting this morning. Hope he gets one so he doesn't have to go out tomorrow.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute costumes, looks like you guys had fun.

sexy_rexy said...

that was so cute. and so are the costumes.