"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

April 12, 2011

Next time won't you sing with me?



Oh, also that's paint on his face. He and Noah decided they would paint on each other instead of the paper. And every time I open my blog and Asher sees the picture of Jesus he always says, "Jesus love me." How true! How true!


3 comments:

Kit said...

Haha! That is too cute!
You do a great job at capturing the everyday, which is the best part of life!

Kit said...

Oh yeah, I was going to tell you about the FHE.
I just used the lesson out of the Nursery Manual about Jesus showing us how to love and then elaborated on each story. Different pictures were hung to correspond with each story and the kids went on a scavenger hunt to find the pictures. Each stop I would tell the story while holding the pic and let them ask any questions. They LOVED it! Hope that helps. It was one of our favorites.

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

that. is. cute.