"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

March 24, 2011

You're my prettiest girl.

Noah asked if I would hold him.
I said sure.
He sat in my lap and said, "You're my prettiest girl."
Then he kissed my cheek a bunch of times.
Made me smile.
Also, chatting with my husband today made me smile.
We got to go to the temple over the weekend.
Left the kids with Deric and Heidi.
I never thought I would ever be able to leave Asher but I did it.
Someone told me it was time to cut the umbilical cord. :)
Noah is very honest. He always tells the truth (Well, most always)
Asher is sweet and makes sure Noah always gets a chance to have what he's having.
He also likes to help me with everything.
Heath's in his last semester and feeling it.
Poor guy.
I can't believe this is almost over.
That "real" life (as I picture it) could be happening soon.
I have really been rejoicing in being a mother the last little bit.
I am determined to be better.
I feel happier trying.
It's true that if you're not as happy as you want to be you should increase your obedience.
We shouldn't be idle.
Seriously, staying busy even though I'm tired makes me happy.
Well, taking a nap midday makes me happy too. hum!
Anyway, random!


An oldie but a goodie!



No comments: