"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

May 17, 2010

These shoes were made for running.

Well, it's time for new running shoes. 
It seems like I have always loved to run.
I have run in Nike, Asics, Saucony, Brooks, Adidas, Mizuno and New Balance
I think that's all.
By far my favorite shoe is the Mizuno.
really, they are the best. 

I'm putting the info here so I don't forget so I can buy the newer model when it's time again.
Also, putting it here in case anyone else would like to try these great shoes.

Here is where I bought mine with free shipping.


Mizuno Wave Rider 13 Women's Shoes Sil/Blue 


1 comment:

K.J. said...

I am sold!! I HATE running... but do it occasionally anyhow. I need a new pair of shoes. One of my favorite things in life is when someone does something for me that I didn't want to do. So - thanks for being my personal shopper!