"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

February 10, 2010

today

No weigh in today. A lot of snow came down last night and is still coming down.
We attempted to go to the appointment but turned around and came home.
Just too much darn snow.
I did some P90X (a "gift" from a neighbor) yesterday. My first day.
I'm sore. A good sore. It's been a while.
needless to say I've put on a few. Glad I don't have weigh in's. 
I am going to Texas for sure with the babies. 3 whole weeks.
I'm excited. I know I will miss Heath but it will be a good trip.
My sister and her husband are saints, really.
College life does not make it possible for us to do a lot of things but we are so blessed.
Heath made a bow for Noah out of a plastic hanger and a shoe string. Noah loves it.
Heath can't wait for the boys to be old enough to go hunting.
Noah (right after "shooting" the bow): I got it. holy moke (smoke)
Heath: nice shot!
a high five follows.
Noah even does a coyote call with his hand over his mouth. Too cute, too funny.
I wish I could find my camera.


"There will be nothing in this world that can defeat us...Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson

There's something about the words "when are you due" when you're not pregnant that gets a girl moving.

2 comments:

Heidi Ence said...

Hey Erin!

I cringed when that sister asked you that on Saturday. I've never thought that about you. But regardless, way to take it as motivation! You'll have to tell me more about this P90x whatever thing it is. It seems to be popular at the moment. And if you need me to come watch your boys while you do it, OK!

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

OH NO! Someone really asked you that?! I can't believe you are really that big. Is Lissa really paying for you to go to Texas?! Wow! They are saints! I'm jealous! Have fun and hug everybody for us. Totally cute-that Noah!