"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

February 9, 2010

In your own bed, a new friend, and some pots

Where, oh, where is my camera? I can't seem to find it.
I think I might have put it somewhere so Noah wouldn't play with it and I forgot where.
Noah says (when I'm leaving his room for him to go to sleep) "you hava stay" (you have to stay)
It's so cute and makes me want to stay.
He has been sleeping in his bed the entire night for the past week.
I know you're thinking "big deal!"
Well, Noah always (well, almost always) goes to sleep in his bed but for some reason always wakes up in mine.
It was hard in the beginning so Heath had to be the consistent parent on this one.
Asher is gaining more confidence in his arm.
Pulling up more and trying to stand
I found him today giving the stairs a try.
He had one knee on the first step with both hands on the second. He's not quite ready for that one.
I got to go to the Temple on Saturday. Palmyra Temple.
The stake Relief Society rented a charter bus. The drive is a little over 3 1/2 hours (I think)

We left at 5 am and returned at about 8 pm. This is the longest I've been away from Asher.
I knew he was in good hands and Heath said that he didn't know it was that hard to keep the living room clean. It was good for them both.
I made a new friend.
Her name is Sister Wawro (I haven't seen her first name on her blog so I will not use it on mine either). She is in the stake Relief Society presidency. She is a great lady.
Someone I admire for sure.
She is 34. Her husband died when she was 29 of cancer.
She has 3 kids. She is very friendly and lots of fun. I made her sit in an empty seat near me on the bus and tell me all about herself. She has a blog that I love reading now. I'm sure it will captivate you too.
www.diaryofawidow.com
She said I could give it to you.
The blog is great. She talks about her experiences with her husband dieing, her children and other memories.
Some post make you laugh, some make you cry, and others are just thought provoking.
I may be going to Texas soon. I hope I can. Just me and the baby boys, I think.
There is a weigh in tomorrow. Cross your fingers.
I am going to take Asher to a reflexologist while I am in Texas. She seems to fix all my sister and her families problems, my mom's problems and my aunts. Everything from constipation to sinus infections.
Heath calls my sister and the reflexologist witch doctors.
It's just natural healing, really.

It's true that messes are a lot easier to clean up when you do it right away. If you wait it's just harder and takes more time.


These are some of Heath's pots. I think this one might be in the teapot show (or one like it)















 

Who is that? Batman? oh...wait...that's my hot husband.



1 comment:

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

Tell Heathy I love, love, love the plate!! And the teapot is cute too!