"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

August 17, 2010

Went grocery shopping last night. Saved $107.99 with weekly specials, coupons, and foodperks.
I also have $6 to spend on my next shopping trip, 2 coupons for a free gallon of milk (which I won't use because I get raw milk from a near by farm if anyone wants them - for Giant Eagle) and $.30 in fuelperks.
Last night on the way home a good song came on.
I looked around the car and everyone was bobbing their head.
It was a kind of funny family bonding moment.

I have one pumpkin in my garden. just one.
It will not be carved. It's a sugar pumpkin so I hope to make a pie. A thanksgiving pie maybe.
We went to Wegmans this morning. My favorite grocery store.
They have yummy french vanilla muffins topped with powdered sugar in the bakery.
I get one pretty much every time.
I wish is was closer.

It's true that the cereal on top of the Dunder Mifflin break room refrigerator is Wegman's brand. Also true that we went to yard sales on Saturday (found some sweet treasures).


 
Asher's 1st Halloween


Noah's 1st Halloween.

It's that time of year again. Any good costume ideas? I think Noah wants to be Darth Vader.

1 comment:

Heidi Ence said...

Deric will be so excited! I don't think Deric looks more forward to anything more than the fact that he gets to "Star Wars-ify" our son. Oh boy.

I love Wegmans too, its so nice!