"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

June 9, 2010

The scope, Steps (not the kind you're thinking) and the SWAGGER WAGON

When Heath was young he always wanted steps in his hair. (Remember steps from the 80's ... I think they might be coming back, yikes). Anyway, his cousins always had them but Heath's mom wouldn't let him get them. Soooooooooo, he is living the dream through his son. Nice, huh? Oh, and they are only on one side.

Also, Asher's scope was today. They weren't going to let me go back when they put him out but I pretty much insisted. I got to wear a cool jump suit and a blue hat. It didn't take near as long as the MRI. It wasn't as scary for me either because I knew more what to expect. He got to wear a cute, little hospital gown this time that was just his size (tiny). Another one down. The doctor said everything looks fine. Now we just have to wait for the results of the biopsies and the pancreas fluid.


This is really funny. Found it on my friend Carrie's blog.




1 comment:

Jeff and ReAnn said...

This is awesome! Now I can have theme music as I roll down the block. Love it.