"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

March 8, 2010

My Mother, an angel.

Today is my mother's birthday.
I love my mom more than most other people love their mothers (I'm pretty sure)
She is kind and loving and is the best example of charity.
She does everything in her power to do what she can for other people.
She's a thinker and loves to find inspiring quotes especially if she thinks they will inspire someone in need.
She loves her children.
She works full time during the week and on the weekends takes care of my grandfather whose health is very poor. He loves her, too.

She has sacrificed without complaint.
She has loved without judgement.
She has served without question.

She has fasted for my baby
She and my father pray for our little family by name EVERYDAY.

I'm glad I get to be here with my mother on her birthday.

I love you, mom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: