"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

March 17, 2010

Home again

We made it home.
He gave me flowers. Gerber daisies, some favorites.:)
He does love me.
Things smelled different when we got here.
More like a man but still like burned wood.
It is good to be back but those we left are missed.
We fed the horses across the street old carrots.
My hands smelled like horse
My shoes were muddy.
It's home and I like it.
I love my family in Texas.
The words thank you just do not express enough the gratitude for those
who care about us so much.
I'm so blessed, so blessed.

2 comments:

The Papa's said...

Awww, he IS sweet! ;) I'm glad you guys made it home safe & sound! How is Asher doing? Any better? We have new neighbors, which were your old neighbors, The Torgerson's!!! Hope all is well! Love ya'!

Deborah said...

We miss you guys so much already. What a fiasco at the airport!! I came close to keeping you guys for a few more days!!! Love you all so much and can't wait for the time we can be with you again!!!