"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

December 28, 2009

Sweet baby Noah

Today I cried a little. I was worrying about my boys. Noah found me crying.
Noah:  What's wong, owie?
Me:  No, mommy is sad.
Noah:  fire? hot?
Me:  No, mommy is sad.

He wiped a tear from my face and said, "wash?" which I think means "wipe" because when he wants his nose wiped he says, "washy nose?".

What a sweet baby. I cried a little more. I love my babies.

2 comments:

Jeff and ReAnn said...

Hey Erin. My hubby told me you came in to his doctors office today. I didn't know you were in town. I hope your Christmas was wonderful. And I hope that the doc (Marsden I assume) had good things for you to hear.

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

Anything in particular?? I am sorry you were so worried! Babies are good for cheering up.