"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

I'm thankful for (in no particular order)...

                    Asher and the progress he has made with his weight and his arm
           Noah and the things he does and says that make me laugh
                                              Heath and that he is a hard worker
  the growth that I have experienced this year (I am truly a new lady)
washable crayons and markers
                                   ladybugs (that they invaded our house and not scorpions or snakes)
                                                               running and drinkable water
my interest in emergency preparedness and food storage
                                       the restored gospel of Jesus Christ

                                                                        ALL of my family
                                  The feelings I have when I talk to my Mother  
a pellet stove that works most of the time
                          that Asher sleeps well
                                               good friends

                                        


These are just a few of the things I'm thankful for. There's not enough time in the day to finish.  

HAPPY THANKSGIVING. 


 




No comments: