"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

October 15, 2009

My review of the Food Storage Analyzer

I've never seen a program like this and I thought it was pretty neat. Plus you get a $10 gift card for trying it. :) It helped me realize the amount of food storage I really have and how many days I could feed my family of 4 on it. It was eye opening.  It also made me realize how many things come in a #10 can. WOW. I like that it had the price right by the product in case you were interested in buying them. I'm a big fan of the Emergency Essentials website (and not just because I'm getting a $10 gift card, really)



Gift Card Giveaway

No comments: