"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

September 23, 2009

Who's that handsome fellow?


Meet Eddie Max Puckett. He's my dad. Asher Max is named after him. It's his birthday. I have to be honest and say that I don't know exactly how old he is (fifty something). I was just thinking that there are those people who know a lot about one thing and then the people that know a little about a lot of things. Well, my dad knows a lot about a lot of things and he can probably beat up your dad. He's about 6'3. He's a good dad and I love him. So, Happy, Happy Birthday daddy dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be...A Happy, Happy birthday to you from me. Happy Birthday from all of us here in PA. LOVE YOU DAD!!!

2 comments:

5fords said...

Is it just me, or does that pic of your dad when he was a few years younger look like a young Daniel Papa?????

Deborah said...

What a good lookin' guy!!! Do you have his phone number?