"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

September 3, 2009

Tickens, our home, Deric, and #1


Here's Noah chasing the tickens as he calls them.

A side view of our home and the "barn" in the back. Pictures of the inside to come if I ever get things organized. It's taking FOREVER!


Our side yard.


Our little home.


Meet Deric. I have no idea how this got on my camera but he's the guy that helped us with getting the house ready. He's our friend from Utah and Heath's new studio mate. His wife is Heidi who I don't have a picture of but you can check out their blog on my blog list.


Asher


I bet you're wondering about this picture. Asher a lot of the time has his pointer finger up. The first time I ever saw it was in an ultrasound picture one week before I was going to be induced. I thought he was telling me "one more week mom". It's hard to get a good picture of it so this will have to do for now.

2 comments:

Alesha said...

Exciting times, another house for you to turn into a HOME! Love the little pointer finger!

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

The house doesn't look so bad. The pointer finger is so cute and even more so because you saw it in the ultrasound. Tickens.....I love little kid words!