"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

October 25, 2014

The ward carnival.

I wasn't able to go. I stayed home with Lydia but Heath took the boys and Hannah. Memaw made some chili for the chili cook off.

The kids seemed to love it. They got their faces painted, played games, got candy and ate cupcakes they won from a cakewalk type game. Hannah was ready to go back today.
Did I mention I really hate jaundice and more particularly the lights. It's so rough. She just wants to be cuddled but nooooooo. Her bilirubin was lower today but they still want her in the lights. It will probably be another rough night of little sleep. Ugh! Please let us be done after tomorrow's test!

1 comment:

shauna said...

So sorry about the jaundice! Whenever we have babies I'm always so thankful for modern medicine. Especially because of the c-sections. I always think of how I would have died and so would have my kids if it hadn't been for the wonderful age we live in. Congrats on having a new baby to snuggle and cuddle with!