"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

July 4, 2013

Pickles and such

Today Heath brought home cucumbers from the garden and wanted me to pickle them. I admit with todays craziness, I didn't want to. I did it anyway and now that its done I'm glad.

We went swimming this morning. The boys are getting very comfortable in the water. Then a trip to the library to get books, movies, and to see grandma. I have to admit I was really excited that Noah wanted a science movie and book. The other day he told me he wanted to be a scientist and I'm down with that.

Hannah is such a girly girly. She has started putting her hands on her hips lately and she loves anything pink. Her vocab has really taken off.

The other day I asked Asher if he liked my hair. He said,"yea, but I like your face better."  Love that kid :)

Here's the pickles.