"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

September 14, 2011

cow poop and glue

Asher: Can Hannah eat Cheetos?
Me: No, all she eats is milk and in a few months she can eat fruits and vegetables.
Asher: and cow poop?
Me: ewwwwwwwwwww, no.
Asher: cow poop is yucky?
me: yes
Asher: oh

later he wanted to watch a movie on netflix.
Asher: Can I watch curious George?
me: sure (tried to pull it up and isn't working)
Me: it's broken
Asher: Can you fix it with glue?


He also made me aware that he would like for me to fashion him a Robin suit out of tape.
I'm not that skilled and don't think that will hold up until Halloween.

No comments: