"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

January 7, 2011

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and "there's a baby in my tummy"

Sorry, we have been out of town.
I always think I'm going to send out one of those cute picture Christmas cards but so far it hasn't happened.
Maybe next year.
So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from us.

Also, the other day Noah and I were sitting quietly and his tummy growled.
He looked at me with a surprise look and said, "There's a baby in my tummy!"
He then said, "Can you see it?" and opened his mouth really wide.
I told him I could.
He closed his mouth and smiled at me.
That was the end of the conversation.
I laughed.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

You got me all excited there for a minute! You should hop on over to my blog for a minute. :-)