"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

February 27, 2009

Starbrick Clay National Cup Show 2009

Heath entered this cup into the Starbrick Clay National Cup Show and was ONE of FORTY chosen out of 220. The show is Feb 27- April 19 in Nelsonville, Ohio. If you would like to attend contact me for more information. :) My husband the rockstar.

8 comments:

Becky Hill said...

Oh my heck you live in Pennsylvania?? Since when? What are you guys doing there?

Becky Hill said...

What is he going to school for? Are you guys going to move back to St. George when he is done?

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

that is so awesome! tell Heath we said congratulations! I would like to go. Is there some way to win a plane ticket?

Becky Hill said...

You are funny, Good luck with everything it looks like your hubby is very talented in the arts department. Im glad i found you blog!

Karl & Leslie said...

I love the stuff he makes! Most of our cups broke when we moved but the ones he made didn't:) Funny! Good Luck hope he wins!

5fords said...

Wait..."Heathy" made that cup??No way!! That is a nice mug, I would totally buy that. I love hot choco. and love to buy new mugs. I really like it.

mk said...

Ummm... that's freakin' cool! Also, I love your wedding pics!! Isn't it so fun looking back?

Alesha said...

Totally awesome, leave it to Heath, Mr. Art to create a mug so sweet! We love our beautiful kettle, you rock Heath!