"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

January 16, 2009

1 week 3 days

Well, it's official. I'm being induced January 26th 6:30 am. Thank goodness! I've been having contractions, all kinds of pain, I'm nauseated, and some other things that a girl just shouldn't share on a blog. So, as of today 1 week and 3 days to go. This morning the temperature was 6 below. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrr, so cold! Heath's birthday is next Tuesday. I'm hoping I will feel up to another post. If not, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the guy I love and adore.

7 comments:

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

That is so great! I bet it feels good to know when instead of playing the guessing game and wondering when. Happy Birthday to Heath! I probably won't remember to wish him a happy day on his actual day. Let him know we love him too. :0)

Mindy Blake said...

oh we are so excited to meet him!!! good luck if we don't talk again before youi go in! talk to you soon!

sexy_rexy said...

that is so grate that you are being to have the baby then. unkel stephen will love to shear his birthday with the baby.love you all and best wishes to all.

Andee said...

Happy Birthday Heath! Been thinkin about you today so I had to post! I hope it's a good one! Hey I have some news for you....Im pregnant!
Lars is crazy excited, as am I! Well good luck with the delivery!

sexy_rexy said...

hope that you had a good b-day.

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

I'm so glad you're getting induced...that's the best way to do it! I'm so glad you have a blog...I'm addicted. Check our out at www.meggmattandty.blogspot.com.

Alesha said...

Yeah, so excited to hear from Meggan that you found one another. You look fabulous!!! Congratulations on the soon to be new arrival, very exciting, Good Luck! Send me your email address and I'll invite you to our family blog! adenn@comcast.net