"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

November 11, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Here's the first pumpkin pie of the season. It's a family recipe I think from my Aunt Janna. Boy, was it yummy!



It's hunting season here in good ol' PA. Heath has a deer tag and two turkey tags. It looks like he shot Thanksgiving dinner this morning with his bow. Although I will be in Texas for Thanksgiving, Heath will be here and I'm sure he'll do something with the bird.

1 comment:

Jo-Mamma said...

Nice turkey! Your pilgrim ancestors would be so impressed! Looks like you guys are enjoying Pennsylvania! Lacey told me of your blog! Cute pics. . .you're quite the homemaker, Erin!