"Come what may, and love it!......Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result." ~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

October 14, 2008

I"ve been tagged!

I've been tagged by Debbie, my sister-in-law.

the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Lets see here...
1. I only watch G and PG movies.
2. I love to get good deals and love to yard sale.
3. I'm 29 and still eat gummy things (worms, bears, fingers around Halloween)
4. I'm somewhat of an emergency preparedness geek. (I get it from my father :)
5. I'm into organic, non-toxic and all natural.
6. Someday I want to have a yard big enough to have chickens and a nice garden.
7. I collect aprons.

No comments: